photo botslide.jpg

Review: NYX nail polish

Thursday, February 28, 2013


Ok. Let s just say before I even start my review , that the girl at Nyx was very very nice.The bad thing is that there was no discount.The second bad thing is that many products-codes were sold out.

Anyway, to the point.The colours i picked
                                                                 Dusty Pink   ~ White

So,on Saturday i decided to do a "spa manicure at home"

I spent two hours doing my manicure (till it was really dry ), but that's  what happened two days later




And three days later
such a disappointment for 4$ nail polishes .

What s your opinion? I am looking forward for your comments

LOve
         Angie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you all the best with your blog dear... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme